Wednesday 25 July 2007

Jacek on the Prowl

I like reading the Mobile Phone Fan blog because I think it is an ironic parody of the stereotypical angry geek, but I stopped commenting there a few years ago when I started getting personal threats against me and my family/friends.

I see, rather worryingly, that he has started obsessing over Swansea in the belief that someone from there is pretending to work for Microsoft or something. I don't live in Swansea any more, but I am genuinely worried that he thinks its me and when he won't be able to find me there will start hounding my family and friends who do live there.

I don't know if I should alert the authorities to this proven dangerous character from Poland or just hope that he finds his victim and leaves me alone.

It's a shame, his blog is normally so entertaining but knowing what an obsessively paranoid person he is, I can't help thinking I could be his next victim.

Jacek, take the tablets. They're for your good, honest!

No comments: