Thursday 2 August 2007

Talking Cats

Far form the high-brow antics of a church with a new logo, I'm amazed at how many YouTube videos there are of talking cats!



This one sounds depressed.
This one sounds possessed*.
This one sounds like an annoying kid who won't shut up.

It's said that cats are extremely intelligent but I think that they're just stupid. You can train a dog to do stuff because a dog has the brains to learn whereas a cat is just too stupid. For example, if I move my cat's food dish, why does it wait for me to put food in the old location while watching me put it in the new?

Cat's can't be trained, not because they're too intelligent to do such menial tasks, but because they're too stupid. Cats are thick. That's why they chase balls of wool and want stare at door handles. Dogs know that people open doors, cats reckon it's door handles that open doors.

Dull or what?

* No offence was intended to trendy neo-atheists who may think that I am trying to oppress the poor and vulnerable by mentioning 'possession'. I was merely using an illustration and not intending to threaten anybody with a weapon of organised religion designed to control the masses through fear of a 'fictional' hate character, allegedly invented for the purpose of instilling fear into a people or social demographic. If you feel that I was trying to instill fear or control anybody, please be assured that I wasn't.

No comments: