Monday 8 October 2007

Moleskine Templates for Apple Pages

I wanted to be able to easily put content from my Mac into my Moleskine collector so I opened up my Apple Pages application and decided to put this little file together. Each of the three templates are media placeholders which makes it easy to add graphic elements such as maps or simple backdrops.

The first element had, as can be seen, a map in mind. I wanted to be able to paste text into a box (for example, if details had been sent to me in an e-mail or there was something dead useful on a webpage) and I wanted a page dedicated to added some contact details. I can also add these to the pocket at the back of the book should I need.

If you want a copy of the
Apple Pages file, just drop a line to rcopeh at google mail dot com and I'll send it to you as soon as I can.

No comments: