Wednesday 18 July 2007

Don't let it settle

I'm reading in my Google News that the Welsh assembly is approving the merger of various NHS trusts.

What strikes me as stupid in health, education and other areas of government is the need to not allow anything time to work.

I really want to know what these people think they're doing and what their real objective is because it certainly is not to improve things.

If they really wanted to make things better, they wouldn't be bending over backwards trying to find the best way to annoy as many people as possible. They wouldn't be trying to keep everyone confused with a constant barrage of new initiatives and ideas and procedures without allowing time to see if the old ways sucked.

My questions are simple and few;

What do they think they're doing?

No comments: