Monday 19 May 2008

The Itsy-Bitsy Schmucks

(from my blog at rcopeh.blogspot.com)

I don't know if this has ever happened to you. Maybe it hasn't. Maybe you've got a charmed life and you never meet any schmucks but I've found that from time to time, I meet some schmucks.

They're normal people; they go to the toilet, they go to the store, they even go to the office or the factory and earn an honest living. But just get on the wrong end of one of these and you're going to find yourself having a rough time, if you let yourself care.

Because these are the idiots who keep wanting to make you feel stupid and look stupid because it makes them feel cleverer and look cleverer. The more stupid they make you feel, the greater they feel and so it goes on. If you ever meet one of these guys, try not to meet them again. I'm glad I don't meet many, but when I do, I want to vomit.

What kind of human being wants to make another human being feel like crap just so that they can feel like a king or a queen? I'll tell you; a little human being. Think about it; if you're so small and stupid that they keep wanting to show you how small and stupid you are, then what kind of achievement is it for them in being better than a small and stupid person?

Let's face it, if someone needs to give you *that* *much* *attention* just to make themselves feel big, then you're not the stupid putz you're being told you are. You don't need anyone to feel stupid in order to be happy while the schmuck across the road does. What does that say? It says that you're better than them. That's what it says.

If I beat up a five year old girl, is that something to be proud of? Of course not, I should be ashamed (I don't go beating up kids, don't worry), but if I can get into a fight with the likes of Joe Calzaghe and still be alive at the end of it, then I've achieved something.

If someone keeps putting you down so that they can measure up better than you, then smile because they're the little ones, they're the itsy-bitsy schmucks who need little victories over someone better than them (you) in order to survive.

Bullies bully you because they need to. You survive because you choose to.

Simple.

No comments: