Tuesday 17 June 2008

Plastic Clothes Hangers

I've got more plastic clothes hangers than I have hangable clothes. How did that happen? At what point did the clothes/hanger ratio flip in favour of the hangers? Who needs that many clothes hangers anyway?

I've only got a bee in my hat over this because these hangers, which are breeding like triffids, are piling up. No matter how many I put away or throw away, more appear and when they fall, they make the most horrendous noise! I swear to you, if I went a visited the bowels of hell today, I'd find vast mountain ranges, all made up with plastic clothes hangers and there's be enormous clothes hanger avalanches piling down the clothes hanger hills.

They bother me and they frighten me. Maybe the energy of the fall opens up a rift in the space where more plastic hangers can pop in from another universe or something? That would explain why I hate them - antimatter. Plastic clothes hangers are made up of antimatter.

No comments: